All continuing students are required to enroll again prior to the first day of class. Upon enrolling, every family is required to complete a Student Registration Form. A small Quarterly Administrative Fee of
$5 Per Student Per Quarter is collected with tuition. By signing the Student Registration Form, the parents of all students agree to abide by the following:
- To complete the basic information on the Student Registration Form every Fall Quarter and Summer Quarter.
- To release and hold harmless the Miller Marley School of Dance & Voice, its employees, officers, or agents for any and all liability for any injury, claim, demand, cause of action or loss of any kind.
- To promptly pay all tuition by the beginning of each and every Quarter and agree to pay any and all late fees.
Tuition is never pro-rated. Students that enroll after a Quarter has begun are required to make-up any missed classes within that Quarter. After enrollment has been processed and tuition fees have been paid, any student wishing to initiate a change in his/her schedule by moving from one class to another, will be assessed a $5.00 processing fee. Under the following conditions students will not incur a processing fee:
- When the student's instructor has initiated a change in classes.
- When a student wishes to add "new" classes to his/her schedule.
Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Miller Marley School of Dance and Voice