Quarterly Administrative Fee: $10 Per Student Per Quarter
We are now accepting Master Card, Visa, Discover Card, American Express, check or cash as payment!
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
ALL TUITION is due by the First Class of the Session,
unless special arrangements are made for monthly accounts.
In that case, the responsible party must give the studio a credit card number
and the account will be automatically charged on the 10th of each month.
A $5.00 processing fee will be assessed per Session for this service.
* New customers must pay in full before a class position is held.
* Continuing customers may hold a place for their child by paying a $75.00 deposit.
* Full payment is due by the first class of each Session.
* All fees are non-refundable. Once a student is enrolled and has taken a single class,
there will be no refunds for any reason unless the class is cancelled.
* There are no deductions for missed classes and no credits transferred to another Session.
* There will be a 10% non-refundable charge to drop a class
after enrollment information has been processed.
* Tuition is never pro-rated. Students who enroll after a Session has begun
are required to make-up any missed classes within that Session.
Miller Marley does not send out bills.
We do send out late statements including late fees.
As a courtesy to our valued customers we give a full 30 days grace period
before an account is considered late.
It is the customer's responsibility to pay tuition on the following schedule;
September 1st – Fall Session Tuition is due
December 1st – Winter Session Tuition is due
March 1st – Spring Session Tuition is due
June 1st – Summer Session Tuition is due
Miller Marley provides this information in the following forms:
* Enrollment Information provided to the customer every Fall and Summer session,
which the customer is required to sign.
* It is posted on the Miller Marley web site Calendar
* Posted in every Studio window 1 month prior
* Mentioned on the voice mail message 1 month prior
* Any account not paid within 30 days will be charged a 10% late fee.
* Accounts 60 days late will be charged a 20% late fee.
* Accounts 90 days late will be submitted for collection.
* Any account submitted for collection will be charged for all costs of collection
including attorney's fees.
* All returned checks will be assessed a $20.00 fee.
Cancellation of Classes
We must have a minimum of 10 students enrolled to provide a class.
If fewer than 10 students are enrolled by the second week,
the class will be canceled. At that time, we will do out best
to re-schedule your class. If this is not possible we will
refund your tuition minus $15.00 per class taken.
DROPPING A CLASS
â€¢ Once enrollment fees have been processed,
there will be a 10% charge
to drop a class or classes.
â€¢ A Drop Class Form must be completed and turned in to the office
by the 1st day of the Quarter.
â€¢ If the Drop Class Form is received after the 1st day of the Quarter,
the responsible party still will be obligated to pay the tuition
for the dropped class/classes and any and all fees for that Quarter.
â€¢ Regardless of whether a student is attending class/classes,
the studio will continue to charge the account for any and all fees
until a Drop Class Form has been received.
Missed classes cannot be made up in a Quarter for which the student has not paid.
Make-up classes should be taken within the Quarter in which they were missed.
We do not carry over make-ups from the school year
into the Summer Quarter and vice-versa.
Making up classes in advance is also encouraged.
If the studio is closed due to inclement weather,
the student must make-up the classes that were missed.