In order to present a professional image, students should come to class dressed in the proper dance attire as follows:
- Please do not wear street clothes to dance class.
- Students should appear neat and well groomed.
- Girls should have hair neatly combed and pulled back away from the face.
- Girl's hair must be worn in a bun for all ballet classes.
- All dance bags, shoes, water bottles and miscellaneous apparel must be labeled with the student's name.
- Please note that preferences as to specific shoes and clothing may vary among instructors. Check the list below to determine if your child's instructor has certain requirements pertaining to attire.
- Bracelets, necklaces, watches, elastic around the wrist or any accessories other than those listed are prohibited.